Cost Report and Call For Donations March 2023

Thanks Scott! Such a great resource!

2 Likes

Great!

1 Like

Thank you very much for the update on the total so far!

2 Likes

Sent with much gratitude!

2 Likes

The check is in the mail.

3 Likes

sent! Thank you @scottfsmith!

3 Likes

Check in the mail here too. Thanks Scott. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The mailed checks are starting to come in now, thanks for all of those. We are at around $2200 now. There is no firm goal but last time we made it to $3000… we appear to be on target for something similar this time.

10 Likes

Scott,
Thank you very much for all you have done. With gratitude.

Hope more people will see this thread and donate.

7 Likes

Thanks for all the hard work in running this forum. Happy to contribute.

3 Likes

It worked perfectly!

2 Likes

Glad I checked here today or I could have missed it. I’ll be sending something your way this week.

1 Like

For those who don’t know, this forum do not allow advertisements. We depend on donation from members to run the forum.

We don’t solicit donation often at all, once every couple of years , in fact.

Hope you will consider helping. Thank you.

10 Likes

Check in the mail. Thanks for all you do!

2 Likes

I’ll be sending something via PayPal. Eight years now Scott, you’ve kept the forum up. As a commercial grower, I’ve found advice here to help me. I’ve been growing for quite a while now, so more on the tail end of the learning curve, but still glean a gold nugget here and there.

It’s also gratifying to be able to teach and help others on their fruit journey. Thanks again Scott for keeping the site up.

14 Likes

Thanks for pinning this Mark. Tippy had mentioned that some people did not see it since it was buried in about this forum. Donations had eased off but hopefully we will get one more batch now. I am hoping for three years until the next call and we are getting close to that.

7 Likes

The information in this forum has been invaluable to me. Thank you for everything you do. I wish I could shake your hand one day, but I’ll just send money for now!

I know a lot of folks volunteer their time as admins. Thank you as well!

8 Likes