Do you have a Business? Member Business

Thanks for the reminder, T&T also because of phyto restrictions, they want only virus-indexed material. None of our heritage varieties have been virus indexed.

We are Rock Bridge Trees and Trees For Bees Thanks, David

1 Like

Thanks very much! My storefront is www.skillcult.com/store Related to Growing Fruit stuff, I offer seeds, scions and cuttings and will likely expand that over the coming years. I also sell some hand crafted stuff there on and off. Iā€™m an author as well and hope to expand digital and print information product offerings related to self reliance type stuff. Aside from the main website and store, my online presence consists of www.youtube.com/skillcult and www.Patreon.com/skillcult and thatā€™s about all I do for now aside from a few seasonal ebay sales.

2 Likes

Hello, I have a small business called RockNKnobs.com (maker of beautiful natural stone cabinet knobs and drawer pulls) found on web store and Ebay under same name. I also have a small farm business at Goshen Farms in Cochise AZ.

Thanks for everything you do Steven. You are a great resource to all of us.

1 Like

I would love to be listed. Thanks! Much Appreciated

This has been discussed by admins. No one has a problem with it (lotā€™s of freedom on this forum) as long as it isnā€™t abused. Signing up just to advertise on the thread would constitute abuse.

This forum is completely member funded via donations, so it wouldnā€™t be fair for a spammer to sign up and take advantage of other membersā€™ generosity by using the forum just for free advertising.

I was tagged, so Iā€™ll list my business. I donā€™t sell fruit online, but have had one member stop by on his way through KC and pick up some fruit. My website is tubbyfruits.com

@Gillium @clarkinks @Stan @scottfsmith @blueberrythrill

1 Like

I make a couple pretty niche products in my garage on CNC machines. I guessed based on the others that they arenā€™t all garden/fruit related?

and
https://lockfall.com

Unfortunately, I struggle to make enough product and keep things in stock!

Iā€™ve tried to think of things more related to the orchard and gardening, but mostly low-cost stuff or fabrication seem more needed rather than machining.

I have thought one day about doing something with extra fruit, but at the moment Iā€™m mostly starting up!

2 Likes

@lordkiwi
Yes i do have a farm in Kansas. I sell large quantities of aronia, hay, and pears.

2 Likes

Where do you sell your fruit do you any pick your own? Do you have a website?

1 Like

I sold 800 fig trees last yr on figbid.com

Iā€™m going to start selling there next week.

3 Likes

I mostly sell to juice companies, wineries , and breweries. The fewer people i deal with the better so the orders are large. A small order of Aronia is 100 pounds. Other people usually pick the fruit unless its something like my pears.

1 Like

AnnaBee! Another artist here on the forum! I will check out your website. And your stuff on Zazzle. I have used several different ā€˜online marketersā€™ . . . but they ended up being a waste of time and effort. Facebook has been picking up interest in my work - as people see it there. I was on Saatchi Art and Fine Art America.

1 Like

Ashline Heirloom Apple Orchard is my business and Iā€™m now into my 3rd year of ownership. The last two years Iā€™ve planted 81 apple trees mostly Heirlooms and this coming spring of 20ā€™ hopefully Iā€™ll add a couple of Heirloom Pear trees along with another 24 Apple Trees.

1 Like

@Barkslip
Do you have a website yet for your nursery business?

1 Like

I missed this thread 2 years ago.

My son now owns and runs the berry and peach farm called www.blueberrythrillfarm.com

My wife and I are starting a new place called www.elderberrythrillfarm.com

NC Farm Bureau did a video feature on Blueberrythrill with some good aerial photography

5 Likes

What all are you planning to grow on your new place? And which, if any, of those things are you planning to grow for market?

Thanks for asking! We are scaling back a lot but we still love to grow stuff so we need to stay in the game in a smaller way. Plan to have several fall Sunflower events. One is going on now but the 3 inches of rain we just received may squash our last weekend. The website link describes the details of what we ae doing.

Also plan to sell Elderberries and Elderberry plants and cuttings. 6 varieties of Elders planted this spring produced some fruit this year and should provide a lot of plants cuttings to sell next year. Not sure how we will sell the fruit but it takes a lot of labor to pick and process the fruit which we plan to avoid. Also know we will not allow families with children to pick them due to the potential toxicity risks. Hope to sell to a small group of herbalist or other knowledgeable folks who will pick the fruit to make syrup and such.

We decided to quit selling at Farmerā€™s markets and focus on attracting customers to the farm a few years ago. It was a big relief.

3 Likes