Favorite 2022 Photos!

Shiitake
For reals this time…
Mmm… nah, something’s wrong. Not sure what it is. Maybe something on my end. The photos are loading then my screen goes white, seemingly reloading the page and then the photos don’t complete uploading and processing. I’ll just keep building the tension so everyone is very excited when I do finally figure out how to unveil these magnificent mushrooms

Uploading: D30CADB0-C50C-46C7-8034-1A8111951614.jpeg…
Processing: A760D334-8522-45C4-9D0C-B055AD4177DA.jpeg…
Uploading: AECD4A79-98AE-41AB-B2B7-D9E6486FF623.jpeg…

1 Like

I wonder if there is something wrong with the server. I wasn’t able to upload photos about an hour ago when I tried.

@AaronN, I would load one picture at a time, this happened to me before and that’s what I did.

1 Like

It’s 2020 circa having been planted from a 1-gal I almost didn’t plant after I kept it alive for 6-years, farmgirl. Thanks!

Here: (it’s 18" I would presume, maybe it’s 30", I don’t know) it’s on a sharp hillside and I was standing above. below the foliage where sunlight did not reach its’ leaves, they browned (faster.)

thanks-again…

2 Likes

Shiitake?!?

12 Likes

10 Likes

13 Likes

Oh wow! Excellent!!

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion! It worked.
I tried to say thanks earlier but found out that I can’t leave more than 3 comments in a row. Learning a bit about the forum today

3 Likes

Beautiful! :slight_smile:

Every year they stop at the Golden Corral.

10 Likes

16 Likes

31 Likes

Love your pears!

4 Likes

Thank you. It is a Bonne Louise d’Avranches tree.

5 Likes

Nice harvest and views, I’m assuming you grew everything in the pics? What kind of apples in the big basket? Are those black currants in the white container with the strawberries?

2 Likes

Yes, I (and of course my family) grew all the fruit in these pictures. 2022 was an extraordinarily happy and successful fruit growing year for us. The apples in the green box are James Grieve, a Scottish variety. And yes, the berries are black currants, variety unknown.

4 Likes

30 Likes

im jealous! :wink:

4 Likes

we used to get these big watermelons in the stores here but for the last 20 years or so we only get the small round seedless ones. i miss the big ones as they tasted so much better. big ones probably were grown much further south.

3 Likes