Favorite nursery merch? wishlist merch?

Anyone here really like wearing Merch from their favorite nursery? Personally I love wearing merch from local stores that I really like, especially hats (I’m a very big guy so finding shirts and such in my size is very difficult). the other day I was wearing my baker’s creek hat and was thinking about what other nurseries I wished had hats or other merch. I wish my favorite Fig place, off the beaten path, had a hat. also edible landscaping. I’d be happy to rock a hat from Peaceful Heritage, Burnt Ridge, or Whitman Farms.

3 Likes

No. If I’m going to be a billboard, then they can at least gift me the cap and shirt.

(Like shopbluethumb.com and Anderson Mulch, B&C Landscaping, Ashley’s Garden Center, Kings Gardens and several other merchandisers have done.)

I’d make a grase rag if someone sent me a logo shirt in rainbow; such a shame God’s efforts got perverted.

3 Likes

I didn’t see any nurseries there. do they use that service? do you know of any nurseries who give out free merch?

I just edited to add to post. BB

so I’m confused. do you like wearing merch from these places or do you get them for free and don’t wear them?

A free cap is a free cap…I have enoough junk in the closet so I don’t need a collection I never use. Unless there’s some reason on a given day, I may very well grab a cap or t-shirt that has an ad. I just don’t like the idea of them charging $19.99 plus shipping for a cap or shirt they hope I’ll advertise.

I have this tool company that gave me one that says the government didn’t build this company, but we pay taxes to build government, and I regularly put it on, lol.

2 Likes

so you prefer to wear something from a brand you like or if it has a saying you like, but you will wear anything you get for free even if you don’t like the brand just because it is free? do I have that right?

so for me, I would certainly prefer a free hat, but I’m not going to take or wear something with a brand logo if I don’t support it just because it is free and I will pay for a hat from a place I really like and support, especially small and/or local businesses that are trying to get their start.

are there any nurseries that if they were giving out free hats you would wear their logo with pride?

I will wear merch if it is interesting. A local fishing store had a cap with an awesome cool Bowfin on it. Everyone who knows me will tell you I’m all about fishing for Bowfins.

1 Like

Guess it depends on personal choice. Been to Estates where the past owners had hundreds of caps. Then like myself; I have 4 hats on a rack and that is it…lol

When I need a hat, a “ballcap” will rarely do. I need the brim all around and as wide as possible so I can spend hours out in the sun. lol

I’d probably be more likely to wear a branded shirt from a plant business I loved than a cap, but only if I found it to be comfortable and well fitting as well as aesthetically pleasing. T-shirts or hoodies would probably catch my interest most.

2 Likes

I wear a ball cap most days, especially in the winter. my office has a pretty relaxed dress code.

I’m the same way. beach, pool or out in the garden I will wear a hat with a full brim

1 Like

I have a St Lawrence Nursery “plant til your planted” shirt

1 Like

so I guess I’m also making a plea for @Blake to make a trucker hat with the peaceful heritage logo. I would totally take the pawpaw patch on a hat or as a vinyl sticker too

1 Like

Haha ok sounds good to me. Easy to do in 2024.

1 Like

I want a filagree garlic scapegoat shirt. But they are always sold out of my size. Women's Scape Goat T-Shirt | Filaree Organic Seed Farm

2 Likes