Finally, We will have a white Christmas

Just got it! There is room for you and your family!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

MrsG,

Very nice table set up. I will bring some fine champagne cognac and some spicy seasons grilled quails.

Tony

1 Like

I want to dine and drink at mrgs G’s!

You can keep that zone 5 snow Tony.
I grew up just east of Omaha
by the end of most winters that pristine snow is black from exhaust pushed into 20 foot tall piles in parking lots. No Thanks!

1 Like

We got a couple inches of fresh snow here in south central Nebraska last night. Just enough for a white Christmas, but the highways are already clear since we were in the upper 30s today. Perfect!

18" of snow will last way beyond Christmas. It’s really pretty, but I’m ready for it to stop for awhile. After the low snow pack in the mountains last year and the hot dry summer I am grateful for the moisture. I’m in Idaho panhandle about 50 miles south of Canadian border.

2 Likes

Wow, 18" of snow is a heck of a lot shoveling.

Tony

I do have a blade on the 4-wheeler and my brother plows a little with the tractor when he does my Moms driveway, but there is still a lot to do by shovel. Just hoping I won’t have to shovel roofs, I’d have to get the grandson to do that. A lot of the time I can pull it off with one of those snow rakes, they work pretty good. And it gives you a good workout.

More Winter wonder photos.

Tony

I can’t see the snowman! I’ll be having quail at New Years, but yours looks perfect!!!

Come on over!

That looks wonderful Tony.If that is your property,there is a lot of space to plant more trees. Brady

Would you like to go in together and buy a boat. My yard has been flooded
6 times since October. It’s a good thing we aren’t having cold weather like some of these
people, or we’d need a dog sled just to get the mail box.

1 Like

We’ve got a couple kayaks and a john boat here and I’ve got the keys to my daughter’s 7 passenger bass boat that’s down at the landing. You’d be downstream from us. So, if the need arises, we’ll pick you up. :boat:

If all of this were snow, I think we’d have to board the sleds from the roof!

OK, if you easterners want to gloat for once, temperature here in Southern California is currently 45 degrees with 40MPH winds blowing, which to us is absolutely Arctic. It won’t even hit 60 degrees today. Good thing the Rose Parade isn’t today, it would be a mess.