First time ordering from Cummins Review

I’ve bought some apple trees and apple rootstock from Cummins, and I’ve been consistently satisfied with what i got. Sometimes the rootstocks haven’t looked like they had a lot going on there, but they have all survived.

3 Likes

I wanted to provide an update. I bought several trees from different nurseries this year, but the ones I got from Cummins are coming along the best.

The WineCrisp apple tree is by far the best looking tree of the bunch. The Grade 2 Snow Giant Peach I got from Cummins is just as lush as a feathered Redhaven Peach I received from another nursery.

My experience with Cummins has been great. I would definitely buy from them again.

2 Likes

I’ve been consistently happy with my Cummins orders (both trees and rootstock) over the years…

2 Likes

Ive ordered from Cummins twice. Both times were for Geneva rootstocks. Each order was a minimum of 100 of a single variety. I live fairly close, but shipping them is still cheaper than driving to their business. I am happy with the quality and size of the rootstocks, and the amount of roots on them. Now i realize that they purchase and resell the rootstocks, but i still attribute some of the quality and positive attributes to Cummins.

Ive ordered from other places and purchased from some big box stores, and no place is 100%. They all mess up sometimes, and things happen. Overall id give Cummins 5 out of 5 stars. Great communication and decent pricing.

3 Likes

Cummins website is not reachable at the moment.

Wanted to see I they have updated there scion list.

3 Likes

Satisfied customer. A real nursery.

There was that time I made a last-minute addition to my order and they accommodated me by overpruning the roots before squeezing it in the box, but I put that one on both of us.

Never a problem with mislabeled merchandise.

2 Likes

Thanks… Their web site is back up.

2 Likes