Gabion retaining wall mesh

I feel stupid… Here I am, every time I dig a new planting hole I end up piling up rocks. I have this unseemly spread of them that I don’t even know what to do with. And I have been needing a retaining wall for a new bush area. After thinking long and hard on how to best build this retaining wall a blinding flash of the obvious struck me. I need this:

Or more to the point I need the mesh so I can build this. Is there a reasonably priced mesh I can cut myself that would be up for the task? I went to Lowes to see if they had anything I could use; the steel remesh used for cement work they had was garbage. This stuff used to be thick and galvanized, now it is thin and rusted enough to look structurally unsound from the get go.

I started out using portions of hog panels clipped together with hog rings (using hog ring pliers).
The galvanized steel is really thicker than you need but I couldn’t find a low-priced alternative. When I switched from hog rings to black zip ties, construction went faster.
You’ll be happy with the end product. Now I’m happy to find rocks in soil to add to wall!

Foster’s supply in KY area…but in Alaska…maybe the stone quarry or the concrete company, I’d try those. Building materials.