Good source for Grape Vines?

Having some difficulty finding in stock grape vines for spring 2022 shipping.
Anyone have a good source?

Try Isons

It depends on what you want, really. Lots of places are sold out this late- people said Double A was pre-ordering for 2023 already due to excess demand. I missed one item at several places when extra inventory was added, I had only a day or two and didn’t order immediately.
I would recommend Double A Vineyards in NY, or Northeast Vine Supply - if you are east coast, particularly north. Amberg has good reviews, I just have not gotten anything from them to say. Bare root plants.
Backyardwinegrapes.com is Guillaume Grapevine Nursery, same inventory but retail quantities. I liked the plants, are in pots, which is good for California shipping. I was sent these in December, might now be too cold.
Nova Backyard was silly, did not answer questions via email, so I ordered from Guillaume since they have online ordering.

I pre-ordered a lot from Double A Vineyards. Was pretty decent shipping cost for what I bought. I bought 10 grapes and they charged 17 dollar shipping cost. Also grapes were around 10 dollars plus royalties. They are the exclusive grower of some varieties like the Everest variety of grapes.

Schlabachs has a good listing of grapes as well.

How many do you need?
I have a few grapes.