All-star

Glohaven

Loring

PF 19-007

Bounty

Canadian Harmony

PF 23a

Madison

Bunny (just caught). And yes I turned it loose.

Here he is in my shirt pocket before I turned him loose

One more pic. He gave me quite a chase

Sweet Breeze

5 Likes

Glowingstar

Cresthaven

Messina (sucks)

PF 25a

Redskin (my avatar pic)

PF 27a

PF 28-007

Encore

Laurol

Autumnstar

Victoria

4 Likes

Harrow Diamond

Sure Prince

Nectafest nect

Clayton

Challenger

TangOs Ii

Winblo

Blazeprince

Harrow Beauty

Intrepid

Scarletprnce

PF 24c

Julyprince

Veteran

Aurumnprince

PF 35-007

O’henry

That’s all I’ve got here at the farm. Contender and a few others are at the house. Contender is a non showy bloom.

13 Likes

Fantastic!!! Thank you!

1 Like

Certainly messed up the order on the first picture. Here are closer pictures of the blooms.
Majestic - Reliance - Arctic Glo

5 Likes

@Olpea - You confirmed that my SureCrop is not a SureCrop. My SureCrop bloomed early and had almost white blooms. Another mislabeled tree …

1 Like

This definately should go into the References category, shouldn’t it?

1 Like

Here is a couple more pics of peach tree blooms.

Contender

Baby Crawford

4 Likes

I took some photos of a few blossoms today. Only one was peach. But thought id post them none the less.

Scarlet Prince

Korean Giant Pear

Zestar Apple

Montmorency Sour

Flavor king Pluot

9 Likes

Beautiful close up pics.

1 Like

I love these showy peach blossoms, just beautiful. Next time when I want to add more peach/nect variety I will select those have showy blossoms first. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Loring:

Caroking:

August Prince:

7 Likes

Drew makes it seem so good, I was wondering when does arctic glo nectarine wake up for you guys in relation to your other trees?

Looks like some very nice trees and orchard. It would be fun to taste test all those. Your limbs look nice and strong from proper pruning. Do they still need to be braced when the fruit gets heavy, or do you thin enough not to?

This is Pristine apple

5 Likes

Thanks Johnny,

We try to thin pretty hard and don’t brace anything. My attitude is that if I have to brace something, I didn’t thin hard enough. Still, we do get some limb breakage every year. Maybe on 5 trees per year. It’s generally not a big deal. I cut the limb off and move on.

The trees above have not been pruned yet for this spring, so they have waaaay too much upright growth and too many shoots. Just thinking about it makes me anxious about how much there is to do.:sweat:

1 Like

Tomcot apricot. First fruit tree to bloom in my yard.

14 Likes

Will you please take a picture of the entire tree. My Tomcot is always the first to bloom too! More rain today!

I don’t have a tree. I have two grafts of it on my Earternglo nectarine.

I do not want an apricot tree in ground. I am afraid of a sudden death issue it has. If I were to grow an apricot tree, it will be in pot. I will try to grow them from seeds this year ( forgot to do it last year)

Mam, as you know I have three in the ground. This year they are amazing. My Big Tomcot has quite a few blossoms. Over 100. My latest Harglow that was planted the same day 6 years ago is loaded with blossoms, I will post pictures. My second Tomcot, planted next to my Harglow was planted one year later than the other two (only five years old) had one blossom last year, nothing this year. It’s like waiting for a Euro plum! Grafts blossom (or seem to the next year or at least in two years). Is your Mirabelle a tree or not? If your Septembre is just a graft, the branches must be long by now!

1 Like