How do you order from Nuttrees.net?

How do you order from Nuttrees.net?

Im planning on ordering goumi scions from there next season

They’re mail order. Or you can call them.

1 Like

The simplest way is to email them and ask for the scion list and prices. Then you email a list of what you’d like and they can send you back an invoice based on what is available. Pawpaws in particular sell out quickly these days. They are fairly low tech so no online ordering or real time inventory, but great stuff often not available anywhere else.

1 Like

The scion list is on the website. Just send Cliff an email with what you want, he will then send you an invoice and then send them payment “Payment can be made thru Plastic , Check, MO. Or PayPal if PayPal is used send to Kumengland@gmail.com

1 Like

For what it’s worth, I had trouble emailing them but that may be resolved by now.

1 Like

I’ve gotten pretty quick responses form FB messenger as well, but I received emails also. Cliff has had some health issues lately (lyme disease plus some other issues), so responses may be slower.

1 Like

Past two months I ordered from them and emails took a couple days for replies.

1 Like

Not a response issue, my email literally wasn’t deliverable to the email they have on the website. Cliff is active on Facebook and I’m sure I could call. I had messaged about something other than ordering.

2 Likes

He told me that the email provider was bouncing most all messages and to use gmail instead.

3 Likes

@snowflake @zendog @disc4tw @evilpaul @ansayre @tulipifera

Thanks everyone i appreciate the help. He has so much interesting stuff. I need more land😆.

My email using ProtonMail didn’t go through but it did go through with Gmail.

1 Like