I dont think my neighbor likes me

I agree with clarkinks but if the cookies don’t work fire up the chainsaw.

5 Likes

:grinning: That’s not how I’d go about teaching people to respect fence. My Dad raised hogs next to neighbors’ back yards. Neighbors would throw table scraps to the hogs and still wonder why the hogs wanted to tear down the fence to get more.

2 Likes

My neighbor poured a driveway over part of my land. She thought it was no big deal because who uses a little corner for anything but lawn, but actually it was going to be an island bed :frowning:

I was most upset because she had agreed to trade a tiny slice of land there to pretty up the property lines (they’re ancient, lol). I paid for a survey for it that she was going to split. Then she popped up with a driveway instead.

Just rude! I fussed a bit for a while --we know each other-- but in the end, she’s always been cantankerous and a pot-stirrer, so I made out lucky that that’s our big drama, lol.

3 Likes

Paint over it with Sherwin-Williams cement paints a “garden”

1 Like

Just throwing it out there, and not to hijack this thread, but if they have “claimed” a piece of your land with the driveway, that may cause issues if /when you go to sell your property in the future if they can say it is their property, which would reduce the acreage and value of YOUR property, unless a written agreement is made for them to “lease” a portion of your land or something like that.

2 Likes