Jujube trees!

Hello everyone! I just got my Jujube trees today from Edible Landscaping. It’s my first time purchasing fruit trees online and I’m very happy about the experience. So I got the Li and the Sugarcane JuJubes. Please show me a picture of how your jujube trees are looking. Mine seems like its flowering just a tad bit. They were grown in VA and I’m in NC. Are they very late producers? I thought they were but didn’t expect it to be this late. I forgot to take up close pictures of my Li but here are some pics of my Sugarcane variety.

13 Likes

I went there last week and picked mine up. I was extremely impressed with the size. Mine are flowering as well. Yesterday I planted them. Honey Jar, Sugar Cane, Li, and Contorted.
-Nick

2 Likes

I have always been impressed with Edible Landscaping and have been thinking about getting some jujubes myself.

2 Likes

I was just looking at them for jujube. What size did you buy and did it arrived potted? The tree itself looks better than I would have expected.
@Suong.lim

3 Likes

That’s very nice. Did you take any pictures of it? Please share! I did think of driving to VA to get it since its only a few hours away but the shipping adds up to about how much it would be for the gas price so I just went ahead and order online

I just bought 2 of the 3 gal. I’m not sure if they had larger that were able to ship but I like what I got and was in budget. I’m really surprised how fast it took to ship but it took forever to process since they’re really busy. It arrived potted. There were 2 trees in the box included on top. They had just put each pot on each end. None of the soil really came out since they bagged the bottom. Nothing was really damaged (maybe like one of the new leave/smaller branch was slightly broken so i just cut it off but it was just one) This is pics of my Li that I bought along with the Sugar Cane variety!

3 Likes

I know its probably going to take maybe another year or two for them to have nice fruits so I didn’t want to prolong the wait any longer and just went ahead and order. They sound very reputable from many people I have asked.

2 Likes

Took a few pics. Not the best, but here they are:

4 Likes