why oh why did they separate eenie meenie miney and Moe in those photos
I bought about 10 trees from Dax. Originally I was supposed to get early seckle, but swapped it out for something else. He had a ton of unusual pears I wanted.
I love seckel, but they are just so small. Lost my first crop of Honeysweet, but hoping it will be a bigger seckel.
They are so rare now. They have a great flavor also. Eenie , meenie, minie , moe, phileson, savignoc was that collection.
i would love to plant those in. i adore pears, but have had trouble getting any, and then getting them established. older varieties always appeal to me
When you have rootstock, let me know, and maybe next spring, i can send you the ones i have
i have harrow delight and comice doing well in ground, if it can go on a small harrow delight i can graft in spring. it’s a few years old now
Anything grafts easily to harrow delight i even frequently use them for interstems.
HOORAY! i shall remind you when it’s scion time

