Multigraft pears for fast fruiting

IL,
Search Low Impact Spray thread on this forum. Scott posted several spray materials and what they are for. You probably get your answers there, too.

Will do. Will search. There is too many info. here and hard to find a specific one I need.

I understand that it can be overwhelming.

On the top upper right corner of this page, you will see a magnifying glass symbol, click on it. Then, type in Low Impact Spray. The thread will show up. It is really worth reading and print out as a reference.

If you could find a seller of Lime Sulfur on line, the spray will work for sure. Do not spend more than $10-15 on a bottle. There was one person who was fooled into paying $80 for a bottle before.

OK. I won’t. Thanks for letting me know. The price is wide range on the internet

Without reading it, looking at hanging stone in various size and shape, I thought it might be some sort of art created by some crazy artist:wink:

1 Like

Ampersand, what are you using to suspend the rocks?

My multi graft Asian Pear set a ton of fruit this year. Maybe my limb spreading/bending efforts worked. After thinning, I was left with 50 fruits. I had to thin it further by half!

That is fantastic, cannot wait to see them!

I had some cheap coated wire fencing that I took apart.

1 Like

Massive fruit set on my Shinseiki graft! Gotta get thinning soon.

2 Likes

Looks excellent Ampersand!

1 Like

That is a definition of abundance. I usually remove all fruit clusters that have no leaves near by and go from there. Sometimes I remove the whole cluster if they are close to one another. I need to re-read how Fruitnut thins his A.pears so I could do more to prevent a biennial issue.

1 Like

Asian pear always set way too many pears, have to thin them

1 Like