My small fruit tree orchard

Do your trees get watered,other than by rainfall?

1 Like

Hi! Yes i water the new ones and some varieties that nead more water like citrus, avocados and tropicals.

2 Likes

Another question.The tree with reddish foliage.Is that a Spice Zee Nectaplum?

1 Like

No. Infortunately i don’t have Spice Zee in Europe… at least on nurseries… if anyone can arrange it to me i will get very happy!!! :grin: :pray:
The tree you told is blood peach.

1 Like

Your paw paws… are you showing pictures of early fruit formation? I can’t find any photos of what they look like once they’ve been pollinated.

1 Like

This thread has some good photos, including from @Luisport:

6 Likes

@Luisport

That’s a nice large orchard. You still have lots of room left! Looks very good!

1 Like

Go 3 days back,in this thread and Luis shows his Sunflower Pawpaw trees,with fruit.

2 Likes

Yes, I saw that, it’s what made me ask about this in the first place, but thanks anyway!

1 Like

I have a sun flower pawpaw planted in the ground now for 3-4 years… its definitively alive but it just doesnt grow… always at the same size, around 2meters high maybe. I heard they take a while to really start growing. I heard they put a strong root system first. Hope thats it… they are flowering right now as usually but they dont fruit, too small i believe. Hope it suddenly it decides to grow. I tried to boost it this year with plenty of curted manure around it before the growing season starts. On the other hand the darrow and norris che i planted late last year is really taking off. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My pawpaws stalled on first years too, even this biger ones… one year they took off! :relaxed:

I can take new photos of my pawpaw small fruits, but they will naturally fall a bit because many got pollinated and growing…

1 Like

Thanks! Yes there are still few space left but i already have/want to have varieties to plant… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

More amaryllis flowers… :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

How can I get seeds for Inga Vulpina?

2 Likes

Hi! From me… :grin:

How do I purchase it? (inga Vulpina (pink Flower)

1 Like

PM sent

1 Like

I am in Florida USA

2 Likes

Reply on PM please…