My small fruit tree orchard

I’m just in awe. all of these are amazing.

1 Like

I generally prefer my oysters unadorned, but I could see making an exception for this.

2 Likes

Thank’s! :+1:

I love oysters but didn’t try them with finger lime yet… but i’m dying for it! :yum:

2 Likes

This mushrooms on finger lime pots are so cute… :blush:

7 Likes

Springtime signs…

10 Likes

Very nice plants/flowers. Appreciate all of these photos.

1 Like

Thank you very much! :+1:

Man Luis, I’m so jealous. I have only snow and ice and dream of spring and you have flowers already! And green grass :heart_eyes: I am so ready for spring…

2 Likes

Hi! We just gor suny and warm days since yesterday. Rain and more rain and fog untill now…
Yes it’s soo good to have warmer sunny days during the lockdown, it’s totaly diferent! My trees are awakening too… :grin:
This week we will get 20C to 23C max temp every day!

1 Like

Ha! We have -10°C right now. But next week will be better…My trees are dormant, like they should be😁
Since I am a farmer the lockdown is not that horrible for me, I can go out like normal since I have to work outside…But this cold weather annoys me, I want to begin with pruning but its simply to cold…

2 Likes

I already pruned my grape vines… they will sprout soon. My almonds and goumi already have flowers…

2 Likes

Goumi! Can you post pictures of their flowers if you have the time? The reason is that I ordered one and I’m looking forward to when my plants arrive…until then I have to contend myself with pictures…

3 Likes

Yes i will post later today… :+1:

2 Likes

Cornelian cherry

Goumi

Supernova almond

11 Likes

S8 pitaya growing fast…

6 Likes

Nectarine Big Top

Cornelian cherry

Spring flowers

11 Likes

Terrible weather here today! Several floods and trees falling, but not here, just lots and lots of rain!

2 Likes

10 Likes

Several flash floods and rivers overflowing…

(213) Sat 20210219 2340 0221 0310 - YouTube

2 Likes