NAFEX mulberry session tonight, 2/28

Join us TONIGHT @ 6:30 PM CDT

Growing Mulberry

Tonight, Tuesday, Feb. 28, we’ll be talking about growing mulberry. This forum is for experienced growers and folks who are just getting started.

Join us on ZOOM or by phone at 4:30 p.m. PDT / 5:30 p.m. MDT / 6:30 p.m. CDT / 7:30 p.m. EDT.

NAFEX director and grower Chris Homanics will lead a discussion with NAFEX members about cultivars, tips for success, preventing diseases, and growing Mulberry in a range of climates.

This will be an open discussion so bring your ideas to show or share!

Two mulberries with leaves hanging on a branch

Please note: The meeting link will also be posted on our NAFEX Interest Group page. Be sure to watch some of our other recorded sessions there too.

New to ZOOM? See the instructions at the end of the email to get started on your laptop, tablet or phone.

7 Likes

Is this for members only?

Yes looks like you need a NAFEX membership.

So how did it go? Any useful tidbits to share?

My zoom audio stopped working so I ended up reading the realtime transcription… which had so many AI oddities, (e.g. grasp for graft and site for scion) that it was really hard to follow!
In a couple of days they will post a transcript and I can copy and paste from that if I see anything interesting.
From what I could decipher, some folks had success rooting Illinois Everbearing, something that folks on this site have discussed.

2 Likes