Peaceful Valley Nurseries

Just received my order from Peaceful Valley, 2 nectarines and a cherry, and I was amazed at how big the trees and root systems were. These are the biggest trees I’ve ever received from a mail order nursery. Although they were all Dave Wilson trees, they are much bigger than anything I’ve received from Bay Laurel or Raintree. I had to actually use a lopper, in order to prune the trees to the size I like them. I’ve never done this before, but I called PV and thanked them for the trees.

7 Likes

I had the same experience with them before, and yes, I had to use the loppers :blush:.

What did you order?

Harko, Honey Kist, and Royal Crimson.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip on this nursery. Somehow in all my endless hours of searching, I had overlooked these guys. Nice selection!

1 Like

I ordered (Dec) and received (Wednesday) my first ever fruit trees (2 Cherries) from them. I wasn’t sure what to expect but I can say I was very happy with what I received compared to some of the stories I read when researching! I wrote them that night to share my positive experience and thank them as well.

-Jim

I ordered pluots, a peach and an apple from them last year. I was impressed by the trees when they came in, but was more impressed by the amount of growth in the first year. If you are used to it taking a year before trees really take off, you will be pleasantly surprised. I ordered some more to plant now.

TFN