Persimmon Notes and a Message that I can't Type Again

So sorry to hear about your injury, wishing you a fast recovery, get well!

2 Likes

Is persimmon rust the same as persimmon anthracnose, or a different disease?

1 Like

Well, that’s not good! :frowning: I second the voice to text software. What are we going to do around here without you? I hope and pray that you’ll recover fast!

4 Likes

Best of luck for a speedy recovery!

1 Like

I told you to behave! Now look what you’ve done!

Sorry pal.
I had both of my rotator cuffs rebuilt, with cadaver dermal allografts, at 6 month intervals, back in 2017.
I’m mostly pain free, and can at least lift my arms above my head again, but I have no strength to do anything much above waist height.
Rehab on the shoulders was 10X tougher than the knee replacement.

4 Likes

Thank you for the useful notes on hybrids and persimmon rust. Please get well soon!

3 Likes

@tonyOmahaz5 that nerve treatment was perfect! I highly recommend it to everyone, Dax.

3 Likes

Thanks guys, and it’s rust @Fruitfanatic . There’s a botanical name I don’t know. The leaves become permanately as in dotted from tissue on one side all the way to the other side where it is felt with the human hand. The color of it on persimmon is basically both yellow and orange.

My arm hurts, LOL!, okay - then.

Dax

2 Likes

@Lucky_P I was lifting above my shoulder and working out doing so; then I could place plants inside a 4 x 4 slot on my “table” as a friend-carpenter, named my system.

I was in exellent shape. I was stretching with a hammer hung on the straight rafters that cross my basement walls. I was spinning and stretching. I had another technique of stetching, also. I was in excellent condition and was able to return to shooting a basketball from 3-point line (yes a bit of pain but "I could shoot.)

2 Likes

Get better soon DAX!

I’ve had a sore knee and all…plus the coronavirus…so it’s never convenient to get sick.

(The virus nicer than the last case of flu I had…no stopped nose and no runs to the bathroom…just fever, aches, no appetite and no energy for over 5 days.)

5 Likes

thanks BB.

2 Likes

I’ve returned to full time stretching and slight work. I anticipate 2-days from now to be putting full effort “work” at my nursery while, continuously-still, using the stock themselves to heal the wounds I find.

You know I’m a professional athlete. Let’s admit it. I won’t allow ME to be injured. I will die from a heart attack.

Ahh, god bless, you all & thanks, okay.

Dax

12 Likes

Excellent news! I always have the use it or lose it mentality and think moderated stretching is the best thing ever

1 Like