Persimmon Notes and a Message that I can't Type Again

I reinjured myself badly. I had surgery (shoulder) about 1.5 months ago. I carried something 160 pounds not thinking anything it. I won’t be typing and won’t be answering posts for quite a while. My back side of my arm is purple and 4" across from my armpit, nearly to my wrist.

Here’s some notes on persimmons.

Just take care. See ya, thank you.

Dax

Persimmon Cultivars and Rust:
virginiana’s (American persimmons) don’t have the rust issues or it’s so slight I’m not gonna mention it.

32 Likes

Sorry to hear about your injury bro… Take care of yourself!

3 Likes

I hope the doc has some good news for you.

2 Likes

Get better soon man, best of luck!

2 Likes

Get well soon. Take it easy until you are better.

2 Likes

Take care Dax, hope you mend fast.

2 Likes

So sorry to read this :astonished:

Get well soon and I hope for a speedy recovery, Sir :+1:

2 Likes

Shoulder injuries are rough. Everything seems fine until it very much isn’t. Good luck with your recovery.

You might want to look into using dictation software if you need to take notes. Voice recognition isnt perfect but it has gotten really good the least few years and most phones have it by default.

7 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about your accident, Dax. I’m hoping you can sit back and watch your trees grow this summer while you heal.

5 Likes

@Barkslip/Dax,
So sorry to hear about your injury. Wish you speedy recovery.

3 Likes

Hang in there Dax. Make sure you ask for the Interscalene block with exparel by the Anesthesia provider. It blocked the pain for three days with my shoulder patients.

4 Likes

Take care, Dax! Hope you are getting the necessary medical care and rest.

2 Likes

Speedy recovery Dax, you will be missed. Mrs. G

1 Like

Hope you make a full recovery, till than take care of yourself. And go easy on yourself. Recovering takes time. Better to slowly and fully recover once, than to have to do it twice!

dimitri’s tip about dictation software seems excellent. However if that’s to techie for you. You likely have a Dictaphone app on your phone to. So you can just record your voice for important notes, and write them out later.

1 Like

Hang in there, hope it’s not a lasting thing, get well soon.

1 Like

So sorry Dax!! I know its so hard to take it easy, im pretty laid up myself but out there tugging on stuff wow gotta try to work on our plants and before you know it things can go too far! Well i sure hope you can find some help and relief and heal fast and yeah in the future you gotta try to set yourself some strict limitations.

2 Likes

Yikes! I’m sorry to hear that. I wish you a speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Okay Superman… try to take it easy!!! Don’t get antsy…just let it flow by. Best of luck.

1 Like

Sorry to hear Dax. Please take it easy. PM me if you need to talk or have any questions.

1 Like

Hope you have a speedy recovery! I look forward to your posts.
Like my father-in-law says “ this getting old ain’t for sissies “.

2 Likes