Pink flowering strawberries

Does anyone know of a pink blossomed strawberry variety that produces good fruit?

Here in Michigan we have a local grocery store with a garden center called Meijer
I bought pink flowered strawberries from their garden center. No name, the fruit is good! Decent sized too! I can confirm that at least one pink flowered cultivar has decent fruit.

2 Likes

my sister in law bought some from walmart last summer that had good fruit. i don’t remember the name though.

1 Like

The plants in stores are grown from seeds, Johnny’s carries a couple varieties.

1 Like

I just got a red flowering strawberry. I have to wait until it fruits to see how it yastes but reviews are good.

1 Like

Speaking of strawberries, mine are doing really well this year. Most look like these do.

My musk strawberries grew like crazy this year.

Looking forward to the giant White D pinberries! Except no substitutes!

4 Likes

i have wonder pineberries coming from hartmanns next week. never seen white d offered. nice sized pineberries!

1 Like

Yeah not easy to find. Burpee sells them. They don’t call them White D, but that is what they are. I bought mine from a specialty seller that no longer is in business.

To stay on subject I’ll try and document the pinks I have, I only have a few plants.

2 Likes