Pink Lemonade

Those look great! My wife especially liked them as she too thought they were very sweet. Do you find they are less productive than others?

Compared to my other high bush not really, but I also fert everything very well as a commercial blueberry :blueberries: farm.

1 Like

My Pink Lemonade (rabbit eye) is a pretty good tasting berry. It is a little smaller fruit and bush than my other varieties. I bought it for one of my grands so it is here to stay.

Mine is still young but has grown well this second year. I had one or two berries this year but they didnā€™t really ripen.

Should I head back these new long shoots to increase fruiting buds for next year?

PS it might be Peach Sorbet

2 Likes

Hope Iā€™m wrong,but the leaves donā€™t look like Pink Lemonade to me.They are too wide.Were the berries pink?
About your question.My practice,is to let them grow.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ve been looking for my yard diagram. It might be Peach Sorbet

1 Like

This was the first year my Pink Lemonade fruited and we were pleased with them.

If I allowed them to get very ripe though, they had a tendency to be brown and ā€œmushyā€ on one end. Donā€™t know if thatā€™s normal or notā€¦ I picked most while the bottom side was still somewhat white and they were firm and had a very good taste.

1 Like

I didnā€™t notice any mushiness but I did notice that my pink lemonades were the only blueberries Iā€™ve had that split from too much rain. In the past week weā€™ve been getting dumped on and a number of the pink lemonades had split their skins

2 Likes