Propiconazole

Does anyone know a source for homeowners (under $100) with a label allowing fruit tree spray. I was told Infuse but it appears to only allow the spray of lawns and ornamentals.

It’s labeled for some fruit trees Alan. You just have to keep scrolling down. Here’s a pix. Otherwise FertiLoam has it as well.

2 Likes

Thanks, I was unaware of that specific product, the one I mentioned is a Bonide product.

Sorry about that Alan, the first image is from the Bonide Infuse. I probably should have made that more clear.

But I was just showing that either were fine for the fruit trees listed. Bonide and Ferti.lome

3 Likes

Weird how product descriptions of Infuse only mention turf and ornamentals. I didn’t look up the actual label. Thanks.

Does anyone have any experience comparing the effectiveness of Propiconazole fungicide with and without a sticker (such as Bonide Turbo) for control of Brown Rot on peaches over separate seasons?

I plan to use Bonide Infuse brand Propiconazole (1.55%) this summer to combat brown rot on stone fruits in my hobby orchard.

@scottfsmith has suggested that a sticker may be unnecessary/superfluous.

This is the pump sprayer I will be using; any thoughts, guys?

I always used Infuse with NuFilm, and I got virtually complete control of Brown Rot on my nectarines and pluots.

1 Like

If the label doesn’t call for a sticker it isn’t necessary. But does it help? I figure for systemics, the main benefit is spreading and not sticking. Indar’s label is the only fungicide’s label I use that calls for a spreader-sticker.

I certainly don’t believe they are superfluous for anything that tends to wash off, like Captan and many insecticides. Assail’s label calls for not using one- it is a locally systemic insecticide. That may be why it has some kickback against PC eggs in the fruit. .

1 Like