Purchacing IMIDAN in NY State?

You can get it, but you would need a private applicators license. That allows purchase and use of restricted pesticides on property you own or lease. To get that license you need to complete a 30 hr course in the appropriate category, pass a test and pay the fee (25 bucks last time I checked).