Rain and Indar

I can’t find information on the label or google or on the group. My apricot has been in full bloom for several days and rain has been forecasted all these days but we haven’t gotten squat but a spit. Now they’re saying rain in 5-6 hours from now. I’d really like to spray of course.

Dax

The label says it is systemic but does not give a “rain-fastness” window in like x hours. So I’d hestitate to spray in that short of a period before rain. What are you trying to protect against? If I search fenbuconazole + curative in Google it comes up with some hits that makes it seem like it has curative properties (so killing fungi after the fact).

1 Like

An hour of good drying conditions is enough. Even if it rains right after you spray with a decent sticker, it takes more than a half inch to eliminate its effectiveness. It has about 4 days of kickback activity as I recall. Captan and most other fungicides have none.

1 Like

@Levers101 I did popcorn stage already and am spraying thru blossoming of all my stone fruits. My ‘Zard’ is my first tree in full bloom.

Alan, I really appreciate the information. Thank you.

Dax