A few things which may improve your results:
1.) Add parafilm to the cutting. I put parafilm on the top part of the cutting (everywhere that I’m not trying to get roots). It will help the top part of the cutting keep it’s moisture once you have it potted up.
2.) I keep the container closed and haven’t noticed too much moisture. But, you do need the coir to not be soggy when you start for that to work. If you didn’t want to keep rotating them, you could probably turn them 90 degrees and fit both containers on the heater, with the root-area oriented over the heat source.
3.) I’m not sure if it is critical, but I lightly scraped a couple small strips on the bark before I dipped it in rooting hormone.
4.) Less light would be good, as I don’t think you want to generate leaves yet. Once I see roots, I transplant to a pot, where I have it get more light. But until there are roots, I try to keep the top in a relatively dark area. Note how little top-growth the cuttings have in the below pic, even though they now have some roots.
Here are 3 cuttings (2 Bryant Park and 1 Fico Bianco) I took from potted figs on 11/4. All 3 rooted after 24 days at 78-80 degrees. I’ve now moved all 3 to pots in the same room (78-80F). The BP have been very tasty and the FB are impressive sized and pretty good. So I’d like to be able to plant one of each in ground. But, I’d prefer to have a backup before doing something like that, hence the rootings. The problem is that the potted figs haven’t been all that vigorous, so I wasn’t able to take more than these 3 cuttings off the 2 plants.
In the month since the last picture of the jujube seedlings, the pots have now multiplied in the window, with most having a tiny jujube.
Here’s a closeup of one which was planted on 10/15 from my fruit (round pot), with the other two (square pots) from fruit sent from England’s Orchard and planted on 11/6.