Separating grape cuttings

I have several gallon buckets with grape cuttings that I planted 1-30-24. Most have leaves now. I would like to know how soon i should move them to individual pots for the first year.

Pretty much your choice to either plant them now or wait till this fall to plant in whisky barrels. That’s a lot of whisky barrels though. Just make sure callusing has occurred.

About 14 years ago I purchased cuttings from Bunchgrapes.com. Can’t remember the exact time that I planted permanently but I do remember that I used rooting hormone to get the cuttings started. Then I set them out either on a trellis or arbor.

Thank you. I was thinking of putting them in 6" pots and planting them in ground next spring.

I can’t remember transplanting from the crowded pots to individual pots. Just into the ground. Important to keep them watered this summer. Also weeded if into ground.

Hope that you are not in a Pierce disease zone.

I’m in Spanaway, south of tacoma. I’ve been growing grapes for a few years (though not from cuttings) for several years and haven’t had any problems with disease. Thank you for your comments.