Sources for bunchberry

Had an order in with Fedco and sadly received a check with the explanation that their crop failed this season. Anyone know where to find them other than Etsy?

1 Like
1 Like

A quick Google search gave lots of results.
That being the case I’d pick a nursery that’s been in business more than 10 years to order from.

I bought some last year from this eBay seller, dogwooderitternet | eBay Stores

I don’t see them currently listed but you can email them and see if they have any on hand. What I got from them was worthy of a referral.

Hartmann’s sells it on the wholesale side if you need larger quantities as a ground cover.

2 Likes

@mellis

Hartmann is a great way to go.

1 Like

grows wild here everywhere. if you wait until May, i can dig you some.

1 Like

Hartmann is O.O.S. @steveb4 I will gladly compensate you for time and shipping if you are able too!

2 Likes

ok. ill try to get them in may but may have to wait a little more until they leaf out so i can find them. how many do you want? they usually grow in colonies so i could dig a square then separate and ship them in moss. might even transplant a few under my spruces here.

1 Like

Steve,
Time is not of the essence so whenever you can is fine. Three to eight or whatever you can box up will be fine. The more the merry but beggers can’t be choosers! Just let me know when the time comes and what I owe you.

2 Likes