Squirrels & Racoons - Alternative Options?

That’s a weird looking squirrel.

3 Likes

Hey @Girly, I didn’t see aluminum window screen in your list of things to try. I don’t have squirrel problems but remember reading about it here.

You might try plastic berry clamshells also if you have any laying around.

1 Like

Thanks @hoosierbanana!!! I actually saw those on a youtube video and tried it last year.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KQ0RB42/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I used zip ties but the staples in your link looks more neat! It was a lot more work than using bags but did much better at keeping squirrels out than the bags!

2 Likes

Not sure how he made it in the small entrance. Only thing I’ve caught and no squirrels.

1 Like

how to you get the skunks out without being sprayed?

Please look up thread to post #80. You can use the blue line on the right side of the page. Push down on the dark blue line and move it up or down to the post you look for.

1 Like

In the real world all the city ordinances prevents a lot of potential “Bangs” at risk of arrest and having said ‘banger’ confiscated.

But, “Bang” is certainly an option at the farm. Don’t think I’m the sharp-shooter like at age 16 though.

You’re joking, but it looks like there’s a house on the other side of that squirrel. Shooting at it would be dangerous.

1 Like

Of course, and Girly would not kill any animal (harmful or not) in the first place, and hence the joke…