Ten inches of snow and Key Lime Pie!

Thank you Mrsg, you helped me a lot. I just noticed I have buds/blossoms on my key lime for the very first time. I moved them to a south window where they are getting a lot of sunshine today. January has been so dark and dreary, I am thankful (and my citrus and bananas) for even a few hours of sunshine on this cold day! I cant wait for the blossoms to open so I can take in their intoxicating scent… My Meijer Lemons always smell so good. I placed another order earlier this winter for another dwarf Meijer Lemon and Key Lime, plus, a Dwarf Pacas Coffee plant, , Dwarf Pomegranate, and a Dwarf Calamondin Orange. They will be shipped early spring. We need to finish insulating my sunroom, and hopefully next winter, they can stay out there all winter where they will get more light.

Ginny

1 Like

John I though we’d get at least a foot of snow but no, which is fine. The temps rise tomorrow then go back down to the thirties and forties for the next few weeks. All of the snow has now melted. Very odd winter, What winter?