This grapes fine?

Dear garden enthusiasts,
reading about kiwi and blueberry here for some while. Now i wanted to plant some grapes. I ordered some plants considered to be very resistant to fungus. I’ve had them delivered now and i am not sure if they are without fungus right from the start. So i am not sure if i should plant them.
There are a lot of white spots - but they seem more like lime from water drops rather than mildew. I am most worried about what i consider potentially black rot. Also i am not sure about the yellow leaf - could there be downy mildew?
I am absolutely indecisive here and would appreciate your opinion very much.

is it black rot?

As a new member i am limited to upload one picture only but i will update as soon as i can.

3 Likes

other pictures

is it black rot?

is it downy mildew?

seems harmless to you too?

2 Likes

Here in the U.S. it is Fall.

Germany/Europe here, same season :hourglass: :ok_hand:
If the season is about the wrong planting time: I am too late for spring but thought the roots might benefit from grow in fall.
If the season is about the look of the grapes: Is this the healthy ordinary appearance of grapes in fall?

2 Likes

Some is normal for fall. The yellowing is normal. But lots of that isn’t normal. It does look like some kind of fungus. But remember leaves always look worse if fall than earlier.

2 Likes