Time for another round of donations to help with running the site?

Hi Members & Scrollers
The site I believe is in need of a round of donations.
Ten or twenty or more would be helpful from everyone.
Where would you go if this site went down?
Someone please post here how to make a donation since I imagine it has changed since I last did it.

3 Likes

I think the Paypal and address stay the same. Maybe some expert can extract them from the link and post in an easy-to-use form for everyone.

Thank you very much Patrick.

1 Like

Hey Patrick, I believe Scott intends to do another call sometime this summer or fall.

2 Likes

It only lasted to December 2022 according to @scottfsmith from his answer followed this link
Sorry, I am not good at reposting a link.

1 Like

Can we donate with monero or bitcoin?

I think we can do one soon, if we are not out we probably don’t have a whole lot left. I will look at the bills and how much we made in the last round and see where we stand and will post a call if it is time. Thanks for the reminder @Patrick.

Oh, the donations are by PayPal, but checks also may work in a pinch.

7 Likes

from the older link:

“Please send your donations to my Paypal account: sfs@scottfrasersmith.com. If you use the “friends and family” option there is no surcharge so please use that.”

for cash or check option:

4 Likes

Certainly need to let us know when donations are needed.
I am definitely ready to help out while I am still working, it might be a little tighter once I retire.

2 Likes

I think I sent 20 bucks last time which was what, two years ago? I’ll up it a bit this year. The best value I’ve encountered in a long time.

Thanks, Scott.

9 Likes

Replying so the activity keeps it in my mind. won’t be this week, but I want to soon.

2 Likes

Sent my contribution via Paypal. Thanks to all for keeping the community together.

1 Like

Will definitely donate. This website have been very helpful to many people.

2 Likes

Bump. We should all keep this ball moving. This forum has been a great resource. Especially for someone like myself who is learning the ropes and needs a bit more than what you find in books.

1 Like

Sent. Read this daily!

1 Like

Done and gladly.

1 Like

Done

Thanks

Keith

1 Like

Thanks for the contributions thus far, the ball seems to have started rolling all by itself :grin:

This weekend I will do the accounting to see where we stand and put out the official call.

5 Likes

Sent! I don’t post very often. But I come here daily. What a great resource!! Thanks Scott.

2 Likes

Well I went ahead and did the accounting, it didn’t take too long this time. Here is the official call:

Please follow up there, thanks!

2 Likes

Sent! Thanks for keeping this invaluable resource running smoothly.

1 Like