Today is Muddy's Birthday

Yes today is Muddy’s (Diana) birthday. She told me her last birthday party
was when she was 29, so she’s always going to stay that age. So here’s wishing her a happy 29th + birthday.

9 Likes

Happy birthday Muddy!

1 Like

Happy Birthday, Diana!

2 Likes

Ray! :smile: You told on me!

It’s tomorrow, the 6th. But I’ll gladly extend the celebration throughout the weekend.

1 Like

Let her eat cake! :cake:

1 Like

Happy Birthday Anniversary Muddy. Brady

1 Like

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Muddy!
God bless you and those whom you love with all the joys of life, especially playing in the dirt!:relaxed:

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Happy Birthday, MuddyMess…

1 Like

Merry UnBirthday, Muddy! ^^ It’s the last one for this year after all! I hope you have a good Birthday too!

1 Like

happy birthday Muddy:birthday:

1 Like

happy birthday :smiley:

1 Like

Happy birthday, I look forward to your contributions to the forum for the next year!

1 Like

Happy Birthday

1 Like

happy birthday:deciduous_tree:

1 Like

Have a very Happy Birthday, Dianna!!I

1 Like

Thank you, everyone. Just in case anyone doesn’t realize it, you guys are family and special to me. Day or night, I can talk to you, laugh and get frustrated along with you, and learn from your range of experiences. I’m so happy to have found a second home here.

Ray, even though I was embarrassed when I first saw the thread, thank you for inviting others to celebrate. These greetings have been giving me smiles and joy. They’ve made a good day better.

@mrsg47 I shall eat as much cake as I can handle, and then some. I’ve already devoured the one @bleedingdirt posted. :blush:

@IL847 & @jaycb - Lesson for today - We need to put a space between the previous word and the colon mark that leads off the emoji, or the picture doesn’t post. :wink:
:
@ahgrower Playing in the dirt is exactly what I did almost all day today, and will do tomorrow and the following day, and did almost every day this week. I’d be doing it anyway, but rayrose gave me 10 fabulous rose bushes that need to get into the ground, and 4 apple trees that need to be moved. Playing in the dirt is a wonderful way to spend a week.

@Hydro - Yes! Just like the Mad Hatter, I believe in UnBirthdays! I’ve often celebrated my children’s last day of being one age and then celebrated their b’day to following day. So, Happy UnBirthday back to everyone here whose b’day isn’t today. :birthday:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANNA !!!:birthday:

1 Like

The cake I posted is a Mississippi Mud cake. It looks messy too… :smile:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Muddy. Keep on keepin’ on. (I’ve been 29 for nearly 37 years so far.)

1 Like