We know fresh vegetables are expensive so what if i told you that you can have 50% more for free?

If you feel like your paying extortion prices for lettuce, Scallions, celery etc. Dont pay it regrow it from from your garbage

How to Regrow Food in Water: 10 Foods that Regrow Without Dirt.

1 Like

This is old click-bait.

1 Like

Somebody on my Instagram did show this, she’s able to regrow her lettuce. This girl has over 152k followers and she never got into gardening since 2020.

2 Likes

@Richard

Lettuce and other vegetables can be regrown over and over again. The techniques work i’ve used them. Even in a dry garden i cut my lettuce back at least 3 times and harvest again.

2 Likes

I do this with lettuce seed. One of the reasons I like lettuce so much is you can plant it and get plates on plates of lettuce and it costs 2 dollars for seed. Never tried it with grocery store lettuce but seeds will certainly regrow lettuce if you trim opposed to pull. One time I planted lettuce in 3 22 inch pots and I could not eat enough lettuce between April-June. It would snow but still melt during that time so I never had to water either.

1 Like

I need to recut my green onions instead of pulling them, but when I’m down to 1 or 2.

1 Like