What happened to the growing fruit forum? (not getting emails)

what happened to scott. its been years i sort of forgot about the forum after not recieving any emails. i sort of fit in there with these a people . somebody fill me in. like to get back into it.

4 Likes

It’s going strong and growing like a tree. World wide participation. It’s my favorite place for down time and I learn something new every day. Welcome back around and looking forward to getting to know you. :handshake:

6 Likes

Welcome back @wizzard there is some great new topics! A lot more content is out there now!

2 Likes

HI,Jesse/Wizzard here.
something dosen’t look right, sort of like its stuck in time. is scott still in charge of the forum ?

1 Like

No. We cut Scott up into many little pieces. He is now a series of rootable cuttings starts.

8 Likes

Yes, Scott is still running things. What doesn’t look right?

1 Like

Nothing guess its just me. I Think its that ,folks arent commenting for sometime on , the subjects i look up.

1 Like

@scottfsmith can you look at @wizzard profile when you get a chance. Wizzard some subject dont get updated and others never seem to die. After there are thousands of comments they get hard to follow.

Update
Think we got it figured out.

4 Likes

Nothing has been unusual with this forum for me.

3 Likes