What happened to the rain?

Barely an inch of rain all month. This is even despite two days with flood watches and tornado threats. Got a paltry 0.32” here in Howard County, MD today after about 0.75” last weekend.

2 Likes

It’s all here, been raining forever. Wettest spring I can remember.

4 Likes

Nice weather station. Ive been considering purchasing a nicer unit. Care to link?

As a fellow HoCo resident, I can’t complain. That was great timing for my morel hunting! And my garden liked it too. Would like another 1/3 inch in another two or three days. Just installed a drip irrigation system in my raised beds, so I’m guessing it’s going to rain like crazy all summer.

3+ inches where I’m at in NE TN… 5.5 inches a short distance from us in Western NC. We’d have been willing to share :slight_smile:

Let me dig around. It was a gift from my wife.

Well, as a local resident you know that we either seem to have one extreme or the other. It either won’t stop raining, or doesn’t rain at all.

They predicted nonstop rain here, but it’s been drying out - hopefully enough to let me work in the garden

It’s a good thing you aren’t a farmer. You’d die of something very young. Rain varies. That’s how it is everywhere. I grew crops dryland, that means without irrigation only rain, in west Texas for 30 yrs. There was only one crop one yr that the rain suited me. Every other time it didn’t rain enough or hail or freezes ruined the crop.

2 Likes

It’s all on tge the East Coast.

I AM on the East Coast!

Come to Newport!

2nd day of rain here and its supposed to rain until weds. night. on the plus side i have about 6in. left of snow in my yard. :wink: after this it will be time to prune and spray.