What is this plant?

Nice! Mine is Fargesia sp. ‘Scabrida’
I needed a species that is shade tolerent, it is at my cottage. it is struggling only being 2 feet tall after 3 years. The first year only one cane made it!! That was the winter from hell where it was below zero for numerous days. Now it has about 10 canes. still very small though.
Info on it
This elegant bamboo was collected in 1997 from the mountains of Pingwu county in Sichuan, China at an elevation over 8,500 feet. Imported by Jos van der Palen of Kimmei Nursery in Holland.

Fargesia sp. ‘Scabrida’ has perhaps the most exciting colors of any hardy clumping bamboo: the young culms have dark orange sheaths, opening gradually to reveal steel-blue and lavender culms, aging to an olive green. The leaves are dark green and slender, with a graceful, airy arrangement.

Like F. robusta, it has many desirable qualities: fairly upright habit, vigorous growth, and more sun-tolerant than most other Fargesia. Scabrida makes a great, evergreen privacy screen, growing to about 14 feet.

Photos are here
http://www.bamboogarden.com/Fargesia%20sp.%20’Scabrida’.html

One of about 40 species that will grow here.

A couple years ago i added a cactus that is an opuntia (prickly pear type) but it is columnar and grows to 5 feet tall. Mine is 6 inches right now, but looks to have survived it’s 2nd winter. I want to put in some that form large edible fruits. Mine seldom fruit.