Wireless Deer Fence

hello,

Has anyone had luck using the Wireless Deer Fence?

Our 5 fruit trees are in an electric fence. But we have tree apple trees as “landscape” in our front yard with out a fence. last year the deer did little to no grazing. This year they have nibbled pretty hard.

The wireless deer fence sounds interesting. I would think a rap trap on a post would also send the same message but would need to be rebaited often.

Liquid fence may work. A neighbor hangs a bar of Irish Spring soap on his trees with decent success, they don’t like the odor.

2 Likes

The wireless fence looks interesting.

I’ve been using this spray product

It has been very effective and the ingredients as far as I can tell are all safe for consumption. It also has a peppermint scent, much more pleasant than the rotten eggs/ garlic, which is a consideration if your neighbors are close.

I do need to be very diligent about spraying after every rain (despite what the manufacturer website states) . To Clark’s point this makes it only feasible at a small scale

Never hear of this one. You could try it out and let us know how it works. Sounds in principle similar to baiting electric fence with a smell lure.