2020 Buds, Flowers and Fruit!

I picked my last 3 Lapins yesterday…they were very ripe but i had them bagged so the rot and birds didn’t get them… no rot this year at all but i just missed it because it has turned wet/humid again.

Our earliest cherries (variety unknown as my grandfather loved planting trees but hated keeping records) are starting to color up.

Today, 26.6.2020

I’ve got the net going on tonite…just have to get wife to help. I’ve got 2 robin nests within 50 feet of my blueberry patch. Rain this afternoon but sun came out right after.

Starkrimson

06-27-2020 Yellow Delicious Apple Graft in a pot :sunglasses:.

06-29-2020 Only these survived Flavor King Pluot.
Something is eating leaves can not find any bug. If anyone has any information please share.

If no Japaneses beetles are doing it, then this is probably bacterial spot. Pluots are highly sensitive to bacterial disease and develop these holes in their leaves as a result of leaf tissue death and subsequent drying. My trees got those holes in their leaves since late April, but new growth is usually healthy.

Some lilies that escaped the voles.

Wow, they’re so beautiful!

Thanks for sharing these information. Mine are same new leaves are healthy and green.

07-04-2020 I am having very tough time with birds with net to protect these beauty plum. I am harvesting few everyday surprisingly they are very sweet may be due to no rain and hot weather. I picked about 20 today and put on counter to see if they ripe or not. I like to let them hang little longer but each time I go outside birds eats few.