Aussie finger lime

Yes, but it comes with correct inspection papers.
All properly done! The first graft died, they are sending Me another plant. It should be here next week!

2 Likes

As soon as she arrives whater them very well all the plant and put her on shadow. Plant her on next day. That’s what i do with my thai plants.
Bu the way the rootstock sprouted?

1 Like

I would also give it few days in indirect sunlight first, as it spends many days inside a dark box.

1 Like

And they nead to get immediately refreshed as they arrive very closed and a bit hot… that’s why i whater all the plant.

No Luis, it did not. :cry:

1 Like

It died too?

Yes.

You got bad luck my friend… next time will go fine! :+1:

1 Like

3 fausterime finger limes

4 Likes

My purple bliss is already pushing flower buds! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

So jealous…

At least my finger lime made a recovery before the end of the summer. I’m hoping it will really do well next spring/summer.

How fat (diameter) are those Fausterime limes? My fingerlines were only about 2 - 2 1/2 inches long and maybe almost 1/2 inch in diameter. (5-6 cm by 1cm or so in diameter)

Scott

2 Likes

Mine are still outside with new leaves!

1 Like

EP 15. Finger Lime Caviar | Andy & Ben Eat Australia - YouTube

Sunshine Yellow Grafted Finger Lime Fruit Tree in Australia - YouTube

FINGER LIME in Sicilia! Un Frutto STRANO tutto da SCOPRIRE! Just EnricaeManuel - YouTube

2 Likes

Nice to see the aussie-italian discussions re: this fruit species. Thanks @Luisport!

2 Likes

It seems there are some entusiastics there… :grin:

1 Like

you can never be sure, but seeing some signs there might be :wink:

2 Likes

There are many sellers there but not allways good fruit trees.

They are fat, but i don’t know the measures… they are big, this i can tell you.

incidentally(and this is off-topic) @Luisport, was browsing through my old tropical photos and noticed your avatar–is that an alpinia? I used to grow that with nicolaia’s :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes it is… i don’t have them yet but they are so beautifull… i’m still looking for them.