Blooms

I was going to post this in the thread about cold weather but I decided to just put in the pictures section. I think they look nice even if they don’t make fruit this year.

8 Likes

What are those? Bush cherries?

Are these bush cherries?

Pinch poke you owe me a Coke. Lol

2 Likes

Yes, sorry, should have noted, Nankings

1 Like

Nice looking nankings Derby! It’s going to be 21 degrees here tonight.

1 Like

Yes, 23 here tonight, aw well I will just enjoy the flowers while they last

1 Like

Throw a tarp or some plastic over the smaller ones. . . . Hurry up! Get out there!:wink:

1 Like

Sure lol, if it were the 24 oh March

1 Like

It will be 22 here. Many plums are in bloom and many peaches are showing too much pink, even apples are showing some green tips.

3 Likes

I couldn’t find any better thread to add some pictures to,if that’s okay Jason? Brady

This is the earliest blooming plant I have,a Cornus mas(Cornelian Cherry)which is past full flower stage now.

Multi-graft Plum and Apricot with mostly Santa Rosa and Shiro showing and a little Lavina.

Flavor Grenade Pluot with about a third of the flowers open.

Beauty Plum and a few others grafted onto a Flavor Supreme Pluot.If only some other Plums grew and set fruit like Beauty,that’d be nice.

16 Likes

Very nice.

Toka Plum

12 Likes

Very nice, @Bradybb, that Frankenplum’s blooms are impressive, as well as the others.

Looking good @BobC, how many plums do you have? What kind of flavor do you get out of the Toka?

Couple Stanley’s , Redheart, one unknown, and the Toka. I get many some years, small and tasty.

Crab, Plum, and Weeping Cherry.

8 Likes

I have a weeping cherry in the front yard I planted for one of my granddaughters. I hope it blooms as nice as that some day. It seems to be more weeping than the one in you photo. I hav had to stake it to force it to grow a vertical trunk.

2 Likes

Sweet pit apricots

12 Likes

Clark,

Let hope no late freeze so you can get a good crop this year.

Tony

1 Like

@tonyOmahaz5
I’m not sure what I’d do with a crop of apricots it’s been so long ago!

7 Likes