Buddy grafting tape getting crazy expensive

Best price and quality I have located it Fedcoseeds. My order came and is identical to what I got from Amazon last year for free shipping and about half the cost. It’s so often the shipping that makes things expensive. https://fedcoseeds.com/ogs/parafilm-grafting-budding-tape-8974
Dennis
Kent, Wa

3 Likes

You folks must be doing a lot of grafting. I bought my Parafilm M roll for around $26 about 8 years ago. Just about running out of it now. I used up a couple of rolls of buddy tape at $22 each and maybe a roll of parafilm ($12) in the same duration. 1000s of grafts done.

4 Likes

The last time I bought was a few years ago so I don’t know if this is the same but it does say Parafilm M.

2 Likes

Thanks! Looks like it is a little over a third of the price of buddy tape per foot, so it’s worth giving a try at least whenever my buddy tape runs out (probably not for at least another year or two).

1 Like

Huge discount on perforated buddy tape!

Edit: seems the sale is over for now unfortunately. Not sure if it will be back again at a later date or not.

7 Likes

Order a lot. Shipping is about $15.

2 Likes

I expect if you wanted to redistribute folks might be interested, myself included.

1 Like

Thanks i just ordered 4 rolls.

1 Like

Just picked up 6 rolls. What a deal!
I expect this to last most of my life.

I seem to have missed it! Nice to see some folks got it!

I got my order from Oesco today. It only took 3 days to get.

1 Like

Oesco is a well run, honest company. For people who live in the northeast, it’s a nice destination for a scenic day-trip, being located in the middle of New England woods, seemingly in the middle of nowhere in a old brick building typical of manufacturing structures built over a century ago before such industry moved south and then out of the country altogether. The store showcases lots of tools that are not sold elsewhere. They also sell Rears sprayers which manufacture the small estate sprayer I use in my business. Their location is surprising because they serve mainly commercial growers, who in the northeast, tend to be in NYS, especially in the Hudson Valley and up near Lake Ontario.

2 Likes

Im extremely pleased with them. I ordered buddy tape from one green world 11 days ago and still havent gotten a shipping confirmation or anything. And i spent the same amount of money for 1 roll as I did for 4 rolls from Oesco.

1 Like

6 rolls arrived. 2 days after placing order.