Buds , Flowers and Fruits 2022 Edition!

Strawberries

4 Likes

Snowdrops

14 Likes

Lovely…not sure the reason these bulbs aren’t planted more often.

2 Likes

Scilla/Siberian squill

6 Likes

my white, yellow and blue crocuses been up for a week now.

4 Likes

The mystery volunteer strawberry seedling that the birds planted last year has started flowering, after spreading into a nice patch last year without blooming:

8 Likes

Mato Buntan pummelo I grafted on a Meyer lemon 4 years ago finally set fruit.
Unfortunately during a wind storm the main branch broke. I put a splint on it as a temporary fix but I fear the pommelo is not to be. I think I will cut the branch below the graft and try a shiranui this time.

7 Likes

GA-866 jujube

Lang Jujube, Pink Lady, Golden Dorsett

Mauritius Long An, Snow Queen nectarine, Oro Blanco grapefruit tree on the left

Apricot, donut peach

Eureka Lemon, the tallest tree, dwarf Meyer Lemon beneath, Red Baron peach on the left

9 Likes

Redlove Era. The Flowers turned out more purple

5 Likes

Looks like I might get a few Santa Rosa plums this year …… fingers crossed. Last year had three fruitlets formed but were dropped a month later.

10 Likes

Loganberry and A Bumble Bee…

Persimmon seedlings… 2 still wearing the seed hat :wink:

3 Likes

Google search says if eaten raw, can produced cyanide in gut. Maybe a little isn’t too bad.

1 Like

Lol yes i know… but we are still here… :laughing:
Now seriously, maby our variety doesn’t have much of it… but you can boil it and it’s delicious! We used it on vegetable rice, soup etc… :yum:

1 Like

Red Love Odysso apple flowers

3 Likes

Climax blueberry blossoms

Strawberry… Sure crop, Eversweet, Seascape.

First break on my veggie garden… think I will grow mostly okra and green beans this year… eat all I want and can some too. greens and maters… got to have a few of those.

7 Likes

New growth on variegated Andromeda plant.

8 Likes

Oh to grow your own citrus! Something I will never be able to do, but i can live vicariously through you. :relaxed:

2 Likes

First Pursha sweet lime fruit… It’s like a lime that you can eat out of hand. It’s acid but not too much. It’s refreshing and aromatic. I like it a lot! :grin:

10 Likes

Wild paw paw patch.
What’s funny is I bought 8 paw paw trees last year,then found more than 100 of them growing wild on my property.

13 Likes

I have 5 tiny avocados, last year one got to the size of a small Seckel pear and then it dropped to the ground. Hopefully it will be better this year.

Haas avocado in container

9 Likes