Sent, thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks for all your hard work, donation sent

1 Like

Done. Thanks for all you do Scott!

1 Like

DONE! Thanks,

1 Like

Done. Thank you Scott for all you do for us!

1 Like

I’m old fashioned. Check is in the mail. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks, paypal sent. You might post a total received at some point.

2 Likes

Paypal sent. Thank you Scott.

1 Like

Thanks for all the donations thus far! At this point eyeballing the Paypal it looks like around $1400 have come in so far which means were are out of the $900 hole we were in, and are instead $500 in the black! Obviously no mail-in contributions have come in yet.

I’ll post a summary when all donations are in.

14 Likes

I really hate for this to become a lesson in pay pal for those of us having some issues, but I’m going to ask anyway since someone else may be having same question:

When I select “send” , and then enter your e-mail address, it then asks if I am sending to a friend (box #1) or “Paying for an item or service”. I click the “friend” box as suggested. It then prompts to enter the amount of my donation. When I enter it and then hit enter, it takes me to the next page which shows the amount of my donation but then also has a line showing “FEE: $3.20”. THen it shows the total cost as my donation and my fee. I thought if you sent to a friend there was no charge??? What am I doing wrong? (It’s not a lot but I’d rather you get the $3.20 as pay pal if possible) Thanks

There should be no fee if you send using a linked bank account. There would be a fee if you send using a credit card.

2 Likes

And there we have it. Thank-you, @Joe. I was using a debit card. I’ll go see if I can figure out how to just link my bank account.

1 Like

Thank you very much @scottfsmith for creating and running this wonderfully helpful forum.

PayPay sent.

1 Like

Thanks Scott. PayPal submitted.

1 Like

Sent through Paypal.

1 Like

Sent via PayPal. Thank you for keeping this site running.

1 Like

Done. Scott, you might have to register to chase quickpay because I sent the fund through chase quick pay.

1 Like

Thanks Scott! I sent a donation via PayPal.

2 Likes

Sent via PayPal
Thanks for hosting a great site.

2 Likes