Flavor rich

Continuing the discussion from What’s Growing in Your Veggie Garden? Got pics?:

Yes, that is corn in the front. After that, it’s zucchini, watermelon, cucumbers eggplant , peppers and the lush looking stuff is a bunch of different tomatoes. Then a 3’ walk way , then my other box has radishes, strawberries, lemon cucumbers and pumpkins. Also @ each post I planted sunflowers. I know I probably planted too much, the pumpkins are already taking over.

If you look to the right, you can see a few of my pluot trees, I planted them 3 years ago right off my back deck. They are finally starting to look like a hedgerow, I planted them 7’ apart. Hopefully next summer I’ll be able to walk out on my deck and be able to pick pluots without bending down.
Continuing the discussion from First Pluot of the season!:

I have flavor rich, here it ripens just after flavor king. I’d give it a 3 out of 5, with flavor grenade and flavor supreme being 5 out of 5 and flavor king being 4 out of 5

Flavor Supreme does okay here in N. CA, I have about 80 fruit this year. Bees do visit it, but I hand pollinate also. I always end up thinning a ton of doubles. I think next year, I’m only going to hand pollenate half of it and let mother nature do the other half.

Thanks for your assessment. I think I’ll pass on Flavorich. 80 fruit on your FS is a nice accomplishment.