How is your weather? (Part 1)

Crazy wind here, gusts pushing 50 mph. Lots of roads (including Interstates) closed in southern MN.

4 Likes

I had just put up fencing around my trees recently to keep rabbits out. This storm has completely covered the fences so the rabbits can walk right over them! I hope this is the last big snow.

3 Likes

Raining here today. Going to see a 10- 20 degree drop in average temps for awhile.

1 Like

Just dug out from a Thunder 50 mph Blizzard with 9 inches of snow. I am exhausted.

11 Likes

Tony,
Hand shoveling or snow blowing? You guys in the midwest esp. upper midwest seems to have it bad this year.

Holy kasmoly!!!

I used both hands and a snow blower.

4 Likes

Rain and more rain. Fine with me, much better than the white stuff!

3 Likes

If we have another blizzard the road signs will be disappearing.

11 Likes

:astonished:

1 Like

Yikes… we only ended up with about 2.5 inches here…it was mostly heavy rain …but just north of here they had like 10 inches to a foot… Rochester, MN looks like a mess…

1 Like

It sure is! I guess near Blooming Prairie the National Guard was called out to rescue people who were stranded in their cars.

Husbands coworker slept in a restaurant booth overnight after having to abandon her car in the middle of the road, downtown Rochester, MN. :astonished:

3 Likes

Winds should calm down tonite/overnite…so hopefully they can get everything cleared out quickly.

Cold cold cold…

GFS shows -18F next Sat… that would be a record…a record of -16F from 1890… yikes.

1 Like

It’s ridiculous! March is supposed to be spring. Spring is supposed to be above 0.

1 Like

Yeah…not so sure about any quick warm ups here…its going to be a couple weeks. Way too much snow on the ground…and half of it is iceberg at this point.

Snow runs from the Rockies to the Great Lakes…

2 Likes

March isn’t the problem…what if it gets to 15 in April and snows three feet??

1 Like

just starting to get that here. blizzard warnings out for tom. morning!

1 Like

What I don’t like are the blizzards in May.

4 Likes

There was the April Fool blizzard in 1975

2 Likes

Wow!