How is your weather? (Part 2)

48 degrees this morning, perfect weather to bake bread.

Late week we’ve got a tropical system hitting florida while a significant winter storm hits MN/Dakotas. Looks like Chicago gets spared…heavy rain here again. The Mississippi River will be happy. Much colder after that storm system lifts out and cold air invades from Canada.

1 Like

after todays upper 60’s its going to drop back to normal 40’s. no snow yet but isnt far away.

Yes, not bad fall this year, I like warm weather. I was in upper Michigan to see the fall color in mid October. It was snowing there.
Here is the forecast for next week. It looks seasonal warmer.

In general, this time of the year, I start to make home made sausage and hang them outside without getting spoiled

1 Like

Love November shorts weather! Let’s do it again one more day tomorrow… :grinning:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Get those shovels ready. The GFS wants to put down 2 feet of snow from west of Sioux Falls up to Fargo and then north of the Twin Cities. Should stay in the warm sector here. Temps will be in the 70Fs in S Minnesota/Wisconsin —that is until the front clears and pushes the cold south across this whole area. 2 to 4 inches of rain across N Wisconsin. That rain really cuts off across the south–most of s WI gets almost zero.

2 Likes

Some very much needed and welcome rain. A cool down with a few very cool nights but quite average temps for us in November. I prefer cooler by now for hunting but this will do. Comfortable with no AC requirements!

You think this tropical storm Nicole affects you guys?

Winter coming here Friday with those 20 degree temps

2 Likes

Not really. Maybe some on the East coast rain wise but we are very well prepared from past storms for 50-60 mile an hour winds with very litlle effect. My place in N Florida will very much welcome the rain wind or not. It actually looks like a good thing for most of Florida right now. A little flooding in S Florida but nothing they aren’t accustomed to. All providing it doesnt so a weird hurricane thing. As of now. No worries from all the people i know north and south.

1 Like

It rained this early morning.

The forecast for this week has backed off a little on the prediction of our first hard freeze, now it’s going to be kind of pleasant in a mildly wintry way:

My yard is usually 3 to 4°F colder than the forecast on clear nights, though, so I’ll probably get a decent frost on a few of those nights.

1 Like

430 pm and it’s 78 degrees in Shenandoah Valley of Virginia on November 7. Who wouldathunkit?

2 Likes

And a tropical storm headed into Florida. You all will most likely get remnants Saturday or Sunday

1 Like

Friday surface map looks awesome. You’ve got a full-fledged winter blizzard going on in the n plains and a tropical system across Florida. All i get is a cold November rain (great song).

3 Likes

Regina, perfect temperature for me

1 Like

Rainy,over-cast, breezy and chilly. Highs in the 60’s.

1 Like

Rain, about an inch.

I see areas of Nevada are getting snow above 7000 ft. Still on track for some massive snows across the Dakotas/MN…after that snow GFS goes nuts on temps with nearly -20F in the Fargo area next weekend…something to watch.

1 Like