Introducing myself to Scott's forum

Welcome to the forum . May trees all grow straight and strong! You’ll enjoy this forum. A ton of knowledge here!

2 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Merhaba Dostlar.

Ben bahtiyar02 Türkiye de Adıyaman ilinde yaşıyorum. Dogal tarımla ilgileniyorum. 11 yıldır aktif olarak meyve,sebze yetiştiriyorum. Yetiştirdiğim türlerin bazıları, Karpuz çeşitleri, Acı süs biberleri, Domates ve diğer türler.
Aranızda katılmak deneyim ve bilgilerimi karşılıklı paylaşmak istiyorum.
Saygılar

11 Likes

Translation of above .
I live in the province of Adiyaman in Turkey bahtiyar02. I’m interested in natural farming. I have been actively growing fruits and vegetables for 11 years. Some of the species I cultivated, Watermelon varieties, bitter ornamental peppers, tomatoes and other species.
I would like to share my experience and knowledge with each other among you.
Respects

I just love google translate !

12 Likes

Hoşgeldiniz !
@bahtiyar02

4 Likes

@bahtiyar02
google çeviri var mı Bu, bu konuda yardımcı olacaktır. ne tür meyve yetiştiriyorsun incir? dut mu? nar? jujubi? sizin için en iyi olan nedir?

2 Likes

hello friends;
My products from my mind right now
Watermelon, Mulberry, Pear, Grape, Walnut, Cherry Fig, Olives, Pomegranate, Citrus fruits, Melon, Trabzon and Hatay persimmon, Quince, Plum, Thyme, Chestnut, Carob, Arbutus (Mountain strawberry) Wheat, Chickpea, Okra, Eggplant
Respects

7 Likes

@bahtiyar02
Bu, yetiştirdiğiniz birçok çeşit şeydir! Tarımın başladığı Cennet bahçesi Bereketli Hilal’in tam ortasındasınız! Bahse girerim orada bazı iyi “eski” meyve çeşitleri ve asırlık kültürel uygulamalar vardır. Etrafınızı saran tarımda, bizden daha binlerce yıllık bir deneyime sahipsiniz. Lütfen mümkün olduğunda paylaşın. Ve tekrar hoşgeldin.

that is a lot of different kinds of things you grow ! You are right in the middle of the Fertile Crescent , the garden of Eden ,where agriculture began ! Bet their are some good " old " fruit varieties there, and age old cultural practices. You have thousands of years more experience in agriculture surrounding you than we here . Please share when you can. And again , welcome.

4 Likes

@bahtiyar02, Hoşgeldiniz!

Welcome!

1 Like

My dear friendHillbillyhort;
He respects you and other friends for your concern and concern.
I’m experiencing corruption in Google translation. Words do not mean the exact meaning do not want to be misunderstood. I hope you will apologize if you already have a mistake, I don’t know how to upload pictures and videos to the forum. Yes, I have a very good job in my garden. Old seeds I could visually display images if it was possible to load images. respects![1495564425143|288x512](upload://mk7hkMgIKcTp9oJ8C1499358148196 1499358148938 1499682424363 1499682424209 1499511927058 1499441673328

8Q3XfsWsEi.jpeg) 1495564424865

22 Likes

@bahtiyar02
We love having you here. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

kutunun üstünde, üstünde ok bulunan bir çizgi var, resim yüklemek için kullan. … evet, çeviriler mükemmel değil … tamam. her şey yolunda.

@bahtiyar02

1 Like

@bahtiyar02

Harika! Benim ailem ile Türkiye’de bir ev var. Senden uzakta Batı kıyısında. Onlar meyve büyür. Türkiye’de büyümek için harika bir iklime sahiptir. Hoş geldiniz!

Biz, çok var mesajları bizim için çevirmen güvenmeye. Umarız her şey doğru şekilde söyleniyor.

Fantastic! I have family with a home in Turkey. Far from you on the west coast. They grow fruits. Turkey has a wonderful climate for growing. Welcome!

We, too have to rely on translator for our messages. We hope everything is said correctly.

3 Likes

Pictures were" edited in " in the post above from our new friend from turkey , in case you missed them.

2 Likes

@bahtiyar02
güzel resimler, bunlar büyük İncir! Ateşde ne pişiriyor? Kireçtaşı toprağı, kuru görünüyor. Sulama suyunuz var mı? ya da sadece yağmur?

nice pictures, those are big Figs! What is cooking on the fire? Limestone soil, looks dry there.Do you have irrigation water,? or just rain?

4 Likes

That’s a beautiful bunch of veggies and fruit there sir…

2 Likes

Cooked meat on the fire. There are 2 wells in my garden. The amount of water is small. Stream flows in winter. Summer dries. In summer, our region will be 40-45 ° C. Humidity rate is 35-40% dry in summer. Soil structure is chalky and humus. Very few irrigated farming in our region. Vegetables and Fruits were grown without any water during their whole life. Now, very few people make the cultivation of these products.
Respects

4 Likes

In 2018 I bought the land. I haven’t used any chemicals in 11 years. I’m trying to cultivate products with completely natural methods. I only use burnt sheep manure as a fertilizer. Poison or medicated fight in my garden never happened. I’m not intervening in the nature.
By the way, I’m waiting for my country and I want to come to my garden. There’s the airport where I live.
Respects

6 Likes

From the other pictures in the other Thread it looks like you are doing very well with it. Nice work Sir!

1 Like