Jujube in Central Europe

That is great news Cliff. I will take a stick when it is available.

Tony

3 Likes

Hello my friend. Congratulations, your tree is impressive! Do you know where in Europe i can buy one Halina jujube tree? Thank’s!

2 Likes

Actually u can buy it from Harbin,among other stuff. Here is his website

4 Likes

Btw. He used the same photos for several of his persimmon varieties like Greatwall, Tam Kam and a few more… just FYI because the actual fruits don’t look like that.

2 Likes

Hi! Thank you very much! I think he don’t sell outside CZ… but i love to buy from him, just hope he is kind to sell me some trees! :grinning:

2 Likes

I dont see why he wouldn’t sell outside CZ. After all both of you are in EU so there will be no problem. One member from here bought from him few plants. But he is from Austria, little closer than you.
It’s much harder for me, that’s why I’m working on seedlings so I can graft them. Scions can be sent easily via mail. Thats the easiest and most affordable way for me to get wanted plants. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Well i will try to contact him by PM… just hope he answer me. :blush:

3 Likes

Dear friends, in winter you can order scionwood from me. There is no need to travel down to my place. I am usually sold out on fruit trees at this time of the year.

4 Likes

Hello again! And can i buy some jujube and paw paw trees from you? And when? I’m in Portugal…
Thank you very much! :smiley:

2 Likes

PM sent…

1 Like

Hi! :slight_smile:
I’m from Hungary and would like to buy some jujube trees. Do you have any for sale? I live in South Hungary, I’m happy there is someone from Europe who is planting this fruit. :slight_smile: Where could I get this Halina variety?

3 Likes

Me too, i want to buy 3 trees of different jujube variety… :sob:

4 Likes

You have his website in this topic. But it says that he doesnt ship plants, you’ll have to go for them. But its better to wait for his response.
Also there is one nursery in Bulgaria.

5 Likes

What’s the name of his website?

2 Likes

There will be other jujube sellers within a year or two, I know of at least 2 or 3. And they will be shipping within EU so might be worth waiting.
@Balist If you are asking about the Bulgarian nursery selling jujube it’s http://exoticplantsbg.com/
But good luck dealing with them

3 Likes

Hahaha true, there is some difficulties with them :grinning:
https://bambusarium.cz/ this is harbins website.

2 Likes

Thank you lilke for the intro, you are correct. I prefer to deal with grafters who can make their own trees. I will be selling scionwood and rootstock seeds very soon - jujube, persimmon, pawpaw that is. Making plants for sale is getting more strenuous as I’m getting older and my collection is rapidly expanding.

7 Likes

That’s sad… :sob:

1 Like

Good reason to start grafting.

5 Likes

Please tell me when you know about those stores selling good jujube varieties…
Thank’s! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes