Moving older fruit trees

It looks like its going to be just gorgeous, Im jealous of all the fun you get for planting a new orchard and creating a new micro climate but feel sorry for you for having to move and pack as that is just my least favorite thing ever but at least you are moving towards the grand kids and family and good luck!

Its hard to avoid how bad at hoarding you are while you are moving junk. A lot of mental gymnastics required along with all the actual work of moving.

1 Like

That’s beautiful Bill. Those are some very lucky grands indeed. They will love having you near. Best of luck on your move.

1 Like

If all goes to plans we will close on the house in about three weeks. I plan to remove some trees and then start planting.

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

We actually got lucky when this house went up for sale. It is almost directly across the street from my daughter/family and is located in a cul-de-sac so there is very little traffic.

4 Likes

It looks beautiful! I I wish you luck with the moving and joy in replanting!

2 Likes

Great to hear that you got closer to family. I hope all the replanting goes well :+1: Looks like a really nice place!

1 Like

Looks like a great new place to move to. Good luck with everything.

1 Like

Thanks

A blank canvas on which to paint! Fun just thinking of all the options.

3 Likes

I saw Michael Jordan lost out to a higher bidder on a big old oak tree that auctioned …
(his losing bid was for $100,000)…

somebody here is missing a golden opportunity…post old fruit trees and see if you get some bids 50% above “list price”.!

1 Like